fluffy

fluffy

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New Product! The "BIG WOOBIE" Security Blanket

Shout out to all my mommy friends who have given me so many great ideas for what their children would want, especially to Courtney Cribbs who gave me the idea for making woobies! (Or as she calls it, a Lovie)

So this is my latest creation, which I have dubbed the "BIG WOOBIE" because I also plan to make one a little smaller and call that one the "LITTLE WOOBIE". I'm picturing little children everywhere carrying around my little brightly colored and scrumptiously soft security blankets like Linus from Charlie Brown :)

This baby's up for grabs, first come first serve! Check it out in my Etsy shop links at the top of the page. There will also be a separate listing in Etsy for custom listings and variations of this piece, check it out if you want your own custom BIG WOOBIE!